Corporate Advisory Support
In theory companies should develop their international business through a process of strategic planning and deliberate intention. In practice many companies develop international business almost by accident when they find themselves responding to overseas customers or to enquiries from territories they had not previously considered. Some may find themselves with inefficient foreign sourcing or production or with haphazard collections of resellers or agents. Inevitably those arrangements will be inefficient, operationally and fiscally, and they may generate substantial quality problems.
AEA can help clients with their international operations in many ways, such as :
- Strategic planning
- Identification of business objectives and development and expansion opportunities
- Due diligence investigations of potential business partners
- Implementation and process management, including expert technical and operational support
- Overcoming challenges and turning plans into commercial results
- Identifying where and how to structure your international expansion
- Growing new markets for your business
- Organizing your international organization in the most effective way for operational and fiscal efficiency
- Developing the right direction and enabling decisions for challenging markets
- Introductions to government agencies who can help and foreign government agencies who can assist with inward investments and incentives.
- Strategic communications, marketing and branding
- Crisis communications and reputation management