Graham Walker has substantial business experience in the USA, Asia and the UK. He has worked in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Texas and Colorado.
His business experience in the US includes founding a business consulting company and 13 years of executive management of commercial real estate companies. In the UK he worked with senior management in an international telecoms company and in investment banking (M&A; IPOs). He is highly experienced in handling multi-jurisdictional business matters and co-ordinating with professionals in other jurisdictions around the world.
He is qualified as an attorney in Colorado, England and Hong Kong, and has extensive legal experience across a wide range of practice areas and multiple jurisdictions, with a concentration on commercial and contractual matters. He has advised and worked with leading international corporations in the USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Philippines, the UK and the Middle East. While practicing as a lawyer in Hong Kong he also served as Hong Kong counsel to the Board of a leading Asian luxury hotel-owning and management company.
- Solution oriented, problem solver; resourceful; creative thinker
- Wide ranging experience; quick learner; internationally-minded; culturally adept
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Good at learning technical and industry specific information fast
- Good at getting expertise from others
- Negotiator and deal maker
- Work ethic; stamina; high commitment to client service
- Language skills: competent and quick learner of foreign languages – French, Spanish, Chinese
Barrister of the High Court, England & Wales; member of the Inner Temple
1982 – 1984 Magdalene College, Cambridge University
LL.M (Master of Laws)
1978 – 1982 Manchester University
BA Philosophy, First Class Honors;
Polanyi Prize (Top Graduate of the graduating year)
Independent real estate agent, Colorado Division of Real Estate
Solicitor Hong Kong
Solicitor England and Wales
Barrister England and Wales, Inner Temple
Mediation Denver, Colorado